INTEGRATING WITH BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS) WITH FLEXIBILITY
Milesight UG65 indoor LoRaWAN gateway and UG67 outdoor LoRaWAN gateway are now officially support BACnet protocol. BACnet is communication protocol for building automation and control (BAC) networks that use the ASHRAE, ANSI, and ISO 16484-5 standards protocol. in IoT solutions with LoRaWAN, real-time data can be seamlessly integrated into existing building management systems (BMS) by gateways supporting BACnet/IP.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Access the data of LoRaWan sensors in minutes and quickly forward data to BMS on-premises
- Obtain sensing insights from LoRaWAN sensors for comprehensive management
- Save time and costs with wireless installation and easy maintenance of LoRaWAN devices
BACnet over LoRaWAN
- LoRaWAN servers as the data channel to the control applications
- no changes to the BACnet protocol, network, or BACnet-enebled devices and management systems are needed.
LoRaWAN as a complementary Network
- LoRaWAN network is independent of the core BACnet infrastructure
- The LoRaWAN network feeds data to the BMS through a virtual BACnet server
- LoRaWAN data and sensors appear to be part of the BACnet
- La rete LoRaWAN è indipendente dall'infrastruttura BACnet di base.
Milesight devices are available in the store at the following address link